Click to Watch Webinar
Below are suggested talking points for the Panel Discussion
1 Current Operations
- How are you managing the current project work?
- Are there any new activities that you have started under lockdown – staff training, webinars, etc.
2 Planning Ahead – Resuming Operations
- Have you thought about or planned for managing post-lock-down operations?
- What do you think will be the situation for your practice after 3 months; after 12 months; and beyond 12 months?
- Do you have any suggestions for how the Central/Local government can help to address the challenges you expect to face post-lock-down?
3 Long-term Effects of COVID-19 - Future architecture and design operations
- How do you think will the new risk responses change your work style with respect to (Client interactions / Site coordination/ Material Selection Process)
- Will work from home and virtual teams become a new normal? Why? Why not?
- What technology or applications are going to be used more? Why?
4 Fiscal Planning – Managing Finances in a volatile and uncertain economy
- Your suggestion on manage payment of salaries/other expenses in the medium term?
- What is your design team retention strategy?
- Should the government provide financial support? What and how?
5 Thoughts on the broader picture
- What are your thoughts on the overall impact of lock-down on this Architecture/Design sector?
- Can this be an opportunity to redesign architectural/design services?
- Will we see an increase in specialization and market disruption?
- Indian and Global Economy:
- What are your thoughts on the impact on global competitiveness for Indian, products, and design services?
- Which sectors of the economy do you see facing huge downturns? Which will rise unexpectedly?